CDN Monitoring to Enhance ‘Client Experience’
Many interactive agencies seek to improve their “client experience “improving constantly “user’s experience ” their clients ‘ sites. One way that interactive agencies increasingly do this is to use content delivery network (CDNs) for faster delivery of content online, which they developed for clients. The use of CDNs enables interactive agencies place the online media, such as Web applications and web client site load faster for a better user experience and improved site “results”, such as – impressions, conversions and online sales.
However, using a WordPress CDN is not without risks for both interactive agencies and clients. Using Canadian Interactive Agency also loses an idea of performance/directing control content on the Internet. In fact, many issues may be placed within the Canadian impact negatively on online content and websites this agency/interactive products for clients. As a result of these issues, can suffer relationship agency/interaction with clients. However, when external monitoring in place emphasizes interactive agency insight into performance issues that occur online content based on a Canadian network, and therefore could serve their customers.
Ask that interactive agencies with CDNs
Or when moving to cdn interactive agencies on behalf of client technology-related factors, as well as many other client-related factors are addressed. When an interactive agency recommends the use of the contents of the client, as well as monitors a cdn Setup delivery on an ongoing basis, especially when the content client’s cdn interactive agency needs to test both the rate of cdn multimedia content. To some a cdn or cdn-based performance metrics that affects service level agreements (SLA) to prove the cause of a particularly difficult problems forced a third-party CDNs. with their network without monitoring service for some time to provide cdn interactive agency claims that the content in a variety of performance metrics to be considered as the first evaluation process moves and starts using the cdn to deliver content to the client, as well as an ongoing test, especially the use of cdn:
Starting with the CDN: Monitoring / CDN content from multiple points of presence can provide metrics that provide “proof concept” to move the contents of the client/to CDN network. Using multi-point monitoring will provide clear information to increase the speed of the CDN based content delivery and better interaction with users of the Web site. In turn this allows interactive agency to quantify the value of using the CDN based content delivery to their customers.
Compare CDNs: in fact, external monitoring multi-point interactive agency that helps compare competing CDNs cost/performance to determine that a CDN is capable of serving the client specific circumstances.
Enforce CDN SLA: A CDN includes many geographically scattered CDN nodes (content hosting servers). Some CDN have node redundancy built in, some not. External monitoring can detect if a particular CDN node is a problem. External monitoring will help determine whether a “issue ” is related to the CDN node itself or to the broader network problems (such as, latency). This information is important to have from an external perspective to enforce Service level agreement (SLA).
Manage your content CDN: content served from CDN to a web page right? Many interactive agencies have large amounts of content-based CDN. Monitoring external can determine whether multimedia content that comes from the CDN is true, or if the content-based CDN was out of synch with the goal of the web page.
Performance in real time CDN and content based on CDN: what is the performance of the content forced from CDN as reported from multiple points of presence? Monitoring data is used to count the user experience of end users located in different areas. In particular, each monitoring location can provide data points, such as: reaction time, CDN node time loading content and conditions of pinpoint errors associated with content served from CDN (such as “Image is not found, not the possibility of linking, etc.).
CDN monitoring in action
Performance monitoring of success of a Web page using the CDN based content means that employ a comprehensive approach, in particular: monitoring of the Web page from across multiple networks (e.g., Global Crossing, Sprint, level 3, etc.), monitoring Server DNS (Domain Name) resolution, network connectivity and the availability of content.
1. this resolution: DNS resolution (translation of a domain name to IP address) occurs when a user attempts to access content from the CDN CDN node and the name of the previously cached.
This type of structure DNS ensures performance and good load balancing. However, all DNS servers that was observed in the trace route must also be connected to the content of the CDN serve website in a timely manner. For example, if one of the DNS servers fail or stop, the final client server likely require additional time to resolve the DNS name.
Properly constructed CDN, monitoring Department provides a basic point in time it takes for DNS resolution. As well as CDN monitoring never caches DNS names because the names are not cache DNS monitoring service ensures that DNS decision will be taken for each test. Finally, executing multiple monitoring points located over CDN in the world of the Internet backbone networks in different and geographically dispersed monitoring locations shall ensure that the stoppages are due to DNS delays.
2. Communication is a very important role in CDNs. connectivity ensures that the user requesting the image in Australia is not sent to the host node CDN in the USA. Such routes would defeat the object of the CDN (improved load and ease of use). CDN using monitoring ensures that a minimum number of network latency (delay) from the end user with geographical location to a specified node in the CDN. CDN using monitoring uses a worldwide network of monitoring location to perform the trace routes network CDN nodes from different places, in order to delay a possible routing and minimum. Monitoring services will also measure the latency between the monitoring location and the CDN node and provide alerts if the delay exceeds the threshold.
3. The availability of the content, it is important, in particular, to take advantage of a CDN distribution media Web 2.0 sites. Web-site may have dozens or more providers and drag content from multiple sources. In order to ensure a positive user experience in the browser, it is necessary to ensure that all content is not present, is missing and submitted in good time. Web pages rely on increasingly browser-generated content and user experience is key to the tracking service must reload the page in the browser and breakdown of the elements of a Web page, make sure that none of the parts are missing, and all the Download properly. For example: when loading a java script file, the delay may result in delayed loading video, or a company logo. The distribution of the CDN service provides monitoring, individual website element (gifs, css, Ajax, etc. …). As a result, the waterfall chart, social problems, if the increased load times on a Web page.
CDN monitoring service: a type of monitoring services using CDN monitoring may vary depending on the type of Web page content type, data points needed, “level monitoring necessary and budget ‘ .
There are many levels of Dotcom-Monitor services that are available for different levels of CDN testing and continuous monitoring to meet a variety of client types and client needs during the various stages of the CDN. For example, an interactive service could use standard HTTP/S monitoring makes an initial comparison CDNs during the evaluation, and then use monitoring UserView ™ for conducting ongoing monitoring of website client a complex Web 2.0 that is serviced by a CDN.
CDN, like other networks experience change and adjustments which may affect the content of the customer. Using a monitoring solution, Dotcom-Monitor CDN interactive agency will be able to achieve more objections which helps improve customer satisfaction, customer retention, and performance of client websites. Specifically, an interactive agency will be able to:
* Quantify the value proposition of CDN for their customers.
* Compare competing providers CDN on behalf of its clients.
* Respond quickly be alerted to and identify a CDN and content issues based CDN (often before a client is never aware of the issue)
* Fix CDN CDN and content questions
The core business mission to provide services to its customer’s focus on maintaining
* Provide answers to its customers when CDN-based content problems occur by using data points collected, error codes are generated, and coordinate with the Dotcom-Monitor Support.
* Require service level agreement (SLA) parameters from their customers using the CDN performance SLA report data collected by Dotcom-Monitor.